Deadliest Catch

and more!

About Me

My Photo
"RiRi" Rita M. Tobey
I am 37 years young with a heart of steel and so much compassion for each person that I meet. I am the person in your life that will make you almost pee yourself from laughing so hard. This chick here, me, is the person that loves it when she sees one smiling and having fun. If you are glum, I will figure out a way to "turn that frown upside down". That saying is old school, but it describes what I am trying to say best. So smile, get freaky, and be happy! Life is too damn short to live life crappy. :-)
View my complete profile
Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Term Started!!!

I am now taking Anatomy and Physiology I and Pharmacology. All of the studying I have been doing with Composition and Mathematics are coming in handy for both of these classes. It is amazing how one class can have a great impact on the next. Composition is helping me out on the A&P I class and Mathematics is assisting me with Pharmacology. Thank you Professors Feraldi and Alpert. You ladies taught me so much and I cannot thank you both enough!






For Professor Feraldi:
Thank you for being a rockin' Instructor! :-)


For Professor Alpert:
You have made my brain activity...active with mathematics!!! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment