Deadliest Catch

and more!

About Me

My Photo
"RiRi" Rita M. Tobey
I am 37 years young with a heart of steel and so much compassion for each person that I meet. I am the person in your life that will make you almost pee yourself from laughing so hard. This chick here, me, is the person that loves it when she sees one smiling and having fun. If you are glum, I will figure out a way to "turn that frown upside down". That saying is old school, but it describes what I am trying to say best. So smile, get freaky, and be happy! Life is too damn short to live life crappy. :-)
View my complete profile

A conundrum for those who know what that is...

Why do people act as if they were highly intelligent, only to make an ass of themselves by not being as intelligent as they first thought?

A small tidbit for life..
If you have nothing nice or worth while to say...keep your abysmal mouth closed.
(I find this one funny.)

Why are small-minded people on this planet? Couldn't they go to Pluto, a dwarf planet???

If you have any questions or thoughts that are "out there"...please do not hesitate to comment. I will add it with citation to you!! I love doing these and hopefully will add more each week. I feel so much better after blurting out some silly words on this blog. You should try it sometime...LOL :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment