Deadliest Catch

and more!

About Me

My Photo
"RiRi" Rita M. Tobey
I am 37 years young with a heart of steel and so much compassion for each person that I meet. I am the person in your life that will make you almost pee yourself from laughing so hard. This chick here, me, is the person that loves it when she sees one smiling and having fun. If you are glum, I will figure out a way to "turn that frown upside down". That saying is old school, but it describes what I am trying to say best. So smile, get freaky, and be happy! Life is too damn short to live life crappy. :-)
View my complete profile
Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Still here, just busy...

Hello everyone! Ri is back. I am no longer with Kaplan University due to being administratively dropped for supposed non-attendance. That was one year ago when I went into the hospital (again). However, I am with South University now in the same program, but it is so much different. I have labs now with the A&P classes--yes, I am having to retake them because Kaplan did not have the labs or the credits would have been transferred. My composition credits did follow me, but I have composition III coming up. LMBO!!! With all that being said, I am doing pretty well in life. My health is doing great with the exception of the little norovirus going around--just getting over that crap (pun intended). I have more family living out here on the property: My mother, sister, cousin, nephew and his wife and two and a half kids all here--not in the same house, but at the Bonafede Plantation or The Compound, you choose which to call it. LOL.

Today is the day my Grams was born (back in 1927). So, in remembrance of her, I am back with some photos:


Grams, Mom, and Pops

This photo was taken not too long before the car crash. After healing in a rehabilitation center, she came home for around two weeks and then went home to Glory in April 2005. I miss her so badly. I miss my best friend that any girl could ask or demand. 

Thank you Grams for helping with shaping me into the person I have become. I can see you anytime--all I have to do is look in the mirror. :-) There are a few features that are different, but the hair and forehead are all yours! Gosh, I miss you!! I hope you can see mom now, she has lost so much weight since this picture. I bet you can, looking down from Heaven at her and all of us kids.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment