Deadliest Catch

and more!

About Me

My Photo
"RiRi" Rita M. Tobey
I am 37 years young with a heart of steel and so much compassion for each person that I meet. I am the person in your life that will make you almost pee yourself from laughing so hard. This chick here, me, is the person that loves it when she sees one smiling and having fun. If you are glum, I will figure out a way to "turn that frown upside down". That saying is old school, but it describes what I am trying to say best. So smile, get freaky, and be happy! Life is too damn short to live life crappy. :-)
View my complete profile

This is the second post to my blog. It is also the second day of class in both composition 2 and survey of mathematics. I believe that I am doing great in both classes. The students are pretty cool and have a similar outlook to mine--graduate with honors.

Here is the confusing part:

We were assigned to create a blog in composition class. But, I can not figure out how to read the other student's blogs. I was able to read some of them. So, I am wondering if you actually have to put an actual blog in this thingy to start a blog....or am I missing something? I have been able to go to the site and see their profiles. But there isn't a blog there with a paragraph of what they are blogging. Have I confused you, the reader yet?

Can someone save me here? Am I that much of an airhead? :-)

1 comments:

Professor Feraldi said...

Hi Rita,

Relax, many of your classmates are not posting yet because you only begin to earn points in Unit 3 for posting. Units one and two are for setting up your blog. However, I think it is good to experiment all you can during these two weeks so you will know how it is done before you have to post for points. I think a blogger has to post first before they can allow others to post. Also, you need to become a follower.

Post a Comment