Deadliest Catch

and more!

About Me

My Photo
"RiRi" Rita M. Tobey
I am 37 years young with a heart of steel and so much compassion for each person that I meet. I am the person in your life that will make you almost pee yourself from laughing so hard. This chick here, me, is the person that loves it when she sees one smiling and having fun. If you are glum, I will figure out a way to "turn that frown upside down". That saying is old school, but it describes what I am trying to say best. So smile, get freaky, and be happy! Life is too damn short to live life crappy. :-)
View my complete profile

OMG!!! This is my first official blog and I have no idea as to what I am doing. I labeled this blog as "It's a blogging "cat"astrophe" because I am known in the gaming world as "Cheetaaah." Cheetahs are cats. With this as my first blog, it could become a catastrophe or a disaster. So here I am, putting my thoughts down.

What thoughts are going through my head? Oh my geepers. There are so many things cluttering my mind right now. First, I am starting two new classes today. I am not stressed over them, just anxious. I have never blogged before. This is the next thought going through my mind. Lastly, I am not sure of which time slot I am supposed to be in for this evening's seminar. The computer says 10 pm. My instructor sent an email that says 8 pm. It is ten minutes until 8 pm right now.

I must go and see if I can check into the seminar for the composition 2 class.

4 comments:

janine said...

Hi Rita,
I am following you,I am not stalking you! I can't get myself to stop following myself,do you know how to do this? Should I start over? I am so lame,I can't figure this out,mine says that I have been blogging since December 2008!Really? Am I allowed to randomly post to you about nothing? These young kids are much more hip to this scene,I am not.

"RiRi" Rita M. Tobey said...

I hear you loud and clear. I am not sure how to do this kind of stuff either. I have checked out two blogs, but there were nothing there. I can go to the site for mine and see it...so what am I do wrong?

As for the following yourself, I have no idea. I could see if I follow myself and try to figure that one out. As a matter of fact, I will do just that. Be my own follower, yippee. :-) Let me see if I can figure this thing out for the both of us. By the way, did you figure out the screen shot tool thingy? I finally did.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rita, try goin to kaplans page and look under Blods, click one then and you there then just hit the follow button. You can see me on your page then just click on me, if you want to follow then when your on that page hit the follow button..Hope that helps...Rob

marie said...

I wanted to give you another driving joke:
This elderly lady was watching the news and heard about a car going the wrong way on the freeway. Becoming very worried she called her elderly husband who had gone to the store and told him what she had heard on the news to which he replied "it's worse than that; they are ALL going the wrong direction."

Tee Hee

Post a Comment