Deadliest Catch

and more!

About Me

My Photo
"RiRi" Rita M. Tobey
I am 37 years young with a heart of steel and so much compassion for each person that I meet. I am the person in your life that will make you almost pee yourself from laughing so hard. This chick here, me, is the person that loves it when she sees one smiling and having fun. If you are glum, I will figure out a way to "turn that frown upside down". That saying is old school, but it describes what I am trying to say best. So smile, get freaky, and be happy! Life is too damn short to live life crappy. :-)
View my complete profile
Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Unit Seven Blogment


Hello all!

I must say that writing this essay has been intriging. It is so tiring. It also has been hypnotic. But, I get so sleepy that I actually get insomnia and then I can not sleep. The essay seems to have an underlying, subconscious, suggestive effect on my brain.  In the last week, I have not been sleeping well. As a matter of fact, I have had no sleep last night and one hour this morning. What is wrong with this picture? I am worried that it may have this effect on those reading my essay. Who knows? Maybe, it is just me stressing about other things in my life.

Another thing about my essay that I am worried about is that I have a mess load of references and haven't acutally used all of them in the essay just yet. I don't want my essay to be too long. Any suggestions?

By the way, I took this picture at the Sebastian Winery here in St Augustine, FL. I thought that it would be a little funny.

4 comments:

Professor Feraldi said...

I want to visit the Sebastian Winery!

lavenia brewton said...

I am crazy about your page.

lavenia brewton said...

I have finally been able to post to you. stop by and share with me some of your poetry. I just wrote a new one called Im Tired. will post for next unit.

MzTwentySeven said...

Rita,

I so love that shirt ;-) Im sorry that you hadn't got much sleep, I have been going through alot this past week and half with the lost of my grandfather so sleep for me hasn't been that kind. I am catching up though! Writing this paper for me has been intresting. but I ended up changing my topic not too long after I had chose the first on breast cancer. I do hope that the topic of ifertility touches all and for all to be encourage to seek help, miracles do happen ;-)

Post a Comment