Deadliest Catch

and more!

About Me

My Photo
"RiRi" Rita M. Tobey
I am 37 years young with a heart of steel and so much compassion for each person that I meet. I am the person in your life that will make you almost pee yourself from laughing so hard. This chick here, me, is the person that loves it when she sees one smiling and having fun. If you are glum, I will figure out a way to "turn that frown upside down". That saying is old school, but it describes what I am trying to say best. So smile, get freaky, and be happy! Life is too damn short to live life crappy. :-)
View my complete profile
Thursday, May 27, 2010

Unit Six Blogment


For the last six weeks, I have been debating on how to start the ideal essay on why the human being sleeps and disorders of sleeping. My mind has been boggled. It is getting so cluttered with all that is going on in my life. Living the college life, acting wife, being the gopher, music enthusiast, painter, and computer operator going on all at the same time with the house work, yard work, car repairs, and whatever life throws at me in a moment's notice can be both interesting and tiring. However, I am still going strong and will continue to do so. One scientific reseach essay on a subject that sparks my curiousity will be no match for me. I hope. Writing about a particular subject, in conjunction with scientific studying is something that I have always loved to do. Freewriting and brainstorming can be fun. I am excited to see what my paper will look like when I am done.

Therefore, I am going to sign off and get busy on that essay that is awaiting its creation from my imagination and determination of getting the research done. It is time to get the music cranking and let the good times roll! Watch out everyone! I'm having fun!

Try to make comments now. Select "comments" under the blog posting. For some strange reason, this one is not showing my followers and the rest of that stuff. I am in classic mode and can not figure how to change it. Can someone help me out here?

1 comments:

Professor Feraldi said...

This is classic mode? It looks different than most. Try tweaking the settings in your dashboard. You can change layouts there.

Post a Comment