Deadliest Catch

and more!

About Me

My Photo
"RiRi" Rita M. Tobey
I am 37 years young with a heart of steel and so much compassion for each person that I meet. I am the person in your life that will make you almost pee yourself from laughing so hard. This chick here, me, is the person that loves it when she sees one smiling and having fun. If you are glum, I will figure out a way to "turn that frown upside down". That saying is old school, but it describes what I am trying to say best. So smile, get freaky, and be happy! Life is too damn short to live life crappy. :-)
View my complete profile
Monday, May 24, 2010

Unit Five Blogment

This blogment may seem dark and somewhat negative. It is not meant to be that way.

Here I am again, pouring my heart out to all of you.

I must first say that I wish that I could find my poetry book of my works. It has so many writings of my history, life in the making, and those times that I wish I could forget. Some are funny, some are terrifying. But, never-the-less, they are from me and my marvelous mind. (Haaaa haaaa, could not even type that with a straight face.)

:-) ;-) Hee hee!!!!! ;-) :-)

I just went looking for it, and found a picture from when I was a baby. Holy crap, I was so cute!!! I have proof that I am a natural red head. Ha! In those people's face that doubted me!

This leads me to something else. I do not have the need for telling stories that are made up or what have you. I will be the one who will tell you the truth, no matter what. Some may not like what they hear, but it will be the truth. Now, I may soften the blow by putting it out there nicely. I do not like to hurt anyone's feelings.

Now to the scholarly side of this blogment:

Academically speaking, I feel very comfortable with how well I have been doing. I was a 4.0 student until I had to go into the hospital without a laptop to continue my class work. During the two weeks in the hospital, I did my work on paper, correctly, but had no computer to perform the data entry portion. I would still be a 4.0 honor student with the exception of one class: Composition 1. Here is what happened: I had turned in my work, after getting out of the hospital, into the wrong platform. This caused my grade to go down to a "B". As of last term, I have a 3.68 GPA. I am still an honors student. I take pride in my work and I am very serious about my education. Maybe, that is why I am holding a 4.0 in both of my current classes and did so my first term. Second best is not an option! (Neither is third or more.) I am my own worst critic and always will be. I expect only the best from myself. This keeps me on my toes and striving for as close to perfection as possible. Perfection is not attainable, but, it still doesn't hurt to try, right?!!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment