Deadliest Catch

and more!

About Me

My Photo
"RiRi" Rita M. Tobey
I am 37 years young with a heart of steel and so much compassion for each person that I meet. I am the person in your life that will make you almost pee yourself from laughing so hard. This chick here, me, is the person that loves it when she sees one smiling and having fun. If you are glum, I will figure out a way to "turn that frown upside down". That saying is old school, but it describes what I am trying to say best. So smile, get freaky, and be happy! Life is too damn short to live life crappy. :-)
View my complete profile
Thursday, May 13, 2010

Unit Four blogment

Here is another blog post that tells you all how crazy my mind really is:

I colored my hair yesterday. I was trying to get it back to my natural color, auburn, and I acutally came out with a dark cherry at the roots and black middle to the ends. I cannot believe it. I kind of like it, but with my pastey white skin, it is washing me out whiter! My husband told me that I milk makes me look white. Go figure! I guess I need to go get a tan, quickly! I would recolor my hair, but it could fry it. Not a good choice for me. My hair is already frizzy if I don't add product to it.

I don't know. Maybe, I will just sport the gothic look for a little while! Vampires are the new "white meat"!
 
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) ;-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) ;-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment