Deadliest Catch

and more!

About Me

My Photo
"RiRi" Rita M. Tobey
I am 37 years young with a heart of steel and so much compassion for each person that I meet. I am the person in your life that will make you almost pee yourself from laughing so hard. This chick here, me, is the person that loves it when she sees one smiling and having fun. If you are glum, I will figure out a way to "turn that frown upside down". That saying is old school, but it describes what I am trying to say best. So smile, get freaky, and be happy! Life is too damn short to live life crappy. :-)
View my complete profile
Friday, May 7, 2010

What is a blogosphere?

The blogosphere is the set of weblogs on the internet. There are oodles of blogs on the internet.
The only reason that I started a blog was because it was part of my assignment for Composition 2 class. I am very thankful for my instructor, Professor Feraldi, to get me into doing this. It is great stress reliever!

According to the picture, we need to get more people on here, blogging on Blogger!

I can see me chatting with so many people, through blogging. What do you think?

The writing community will increase opportunities for research and communication--worldwide! There is only one limit to the possibility...the limit of what one's brain limits them to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment